Friday, June 24, 2022

Day 8: Michael

This morning, I didn't sleep for very long. I was very excited about going into the parks. Once everyone was ready, we went to California Adventure. We started the day with most of us going to the Avenger's Campus, and the rest of us heading to Radiator Springs. After we went on some rides, we met back up and went to the Grizzly Peaks area and went on a few more rides. We got something to eat, and some of us went back to the hotel to recover. When we went back, we entered Disneyland. We rode the Haunted Mansion, then rode the Rise of the Resistance. Afterwards, we met up and rode Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and Hyperspace Mountain. By the time we finished, the park had closed and we had to leave. We went back the hotel and to bed.

I had a fun time today. I liked the rides and spending time with the other people of the trip. Personally, this might've been my favorite day of the trip, but not by much. I was looking forward to this trip all year and I really have to say that it didn't disappoint. I loved meeting the youth group and spending time with them. I had so much fun, and I'm looking forward to coming back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment